POLAR BEAR SWIM
Monday 10th January 2022
Majority Rule Day (12pm)
Interested In Taking Part?
- Complete the online registration form (will open in a new browser tab).
- Set yourself a fundraising target (minimum $25).
- Encourage friends/family/colleagues to sponsor you to reach your target.
- Join us on Monday 10th January 12pm at Jaws Beach to run into the sea!
- Enjoy a festive snack and hot drink (provided to each participant).
Willing To Sponsor A Participant?
Sponsor a participant by any of the following methods:
- Contribute online with debit or credit card by clicking here (will open in a new browser tab)
- Bank transfer to CIBC #201624396 c/a RCSEN (include "Swim" and the particpiant's name)
- Contact a RCSEN Member to contribute via cash or cheque.
- Share your participation using Facebook, Instagram and other social media.
- Send e-mails and WhatsApp messages to your friends, family and work colleagues.
- Download a sponsorship form to keep track of cash donations.
- Convince your friends and family members to participate too!
The following participants have already committed to take part:
- Lionel Haven (Immediate Past President RC South East Nassau)
- Calnan Weech (President RC South East Nassau)
- Johann Bain (RC South East Nassau)
- Jamaal Davis (RC South East Nassau)
- Frank McGwier (RC South East Nassau)
- Allan Pachino Wallace (Artist)
- Cerys Howells (RC South East Nassau)
- Tangerine Curry-Dinnick (Friend of Rotarian)
- Peter Goudie (RC South East Nassau)
- Rosena Duncanson (Treasurer RC South East Nassau)
- Kelly-Anne Frendo (Fundraising Director RC South East Nassau)
- Darren Frendo (Husband of Kelly-Anne Frendo)
- Luc Frendo (Son of Kelly-Anne Frendo)
- J. Rashad Chea (RC South East Nassau)
- Martinson Cooper
- Mykia Adara Clarke (Friend of Rotarian)
- Kenton Rademari
Our top fund fundraisers will be awarded a special prize!